Penn Cambria Site Improvements
- Site Planning, Design, and Layout
- Sidewalk Design
- Design of ADA Compliant Curbs and Ramps
- Parking Lot Design
- Erosion/Sedimentation Control Plans
- NPDES Permitting
- Stormwater Management, Analysis, Design, and Permitting
- Bidding and Construction Management
- Construction Stakeout (phase 3 only)
Penn Cambria School District, Cambria County
The project included improvements and reconstruction of pavement areas around the nearly 3-acre school campus. Specific work includes sidewalk and curb repairs, ADA curb ramp construction, signage and pavement markings, rehabilitation of the gravel overflow parking lot, and waterline replacement. Additionally, grading on the west side of the High School was completed to remove the driveway and reconfigure Auditorium parking.
- Significant stormwater upgrades were also made and provided a unique challenge in tying the proposed design into existing facilities.
- This project was completed in three phases, one per summer, to not disturb the academic year.
- Phase 1 – design and permitting for the entire project, and bidding, construction inspection/management on the north and west side of campus.
- Phase 2 – bidding and construction inspection/management for the south and east side of the campus.
- Phase 3 – bidding and construction inspection/management for improvements at the Elementary School/Administrative Building.
[Brian Moore] has kept me informed every step of the way on the front lines of this project. With this being my first project and me still being on a huge learning curve, that speaks volumes about Keller Engineers and Brian’s commitment to your customers. Chuck Case,
Falls Creek Borough, Jefferson County