Allegheny Portage Railroad 6 to 10 Trail
- Boundary Survey
- Topographic Survey
- Construction Stakeout Survey
- NPDES Stormwater Construction Permit
- Erosion and Sedimentation Plan
National Park Service, Cambria County
Keller Engineers provided the following survey services for a National Park Service project. Additionally, during the multiple stages of this project, the survey team resolved a property dispute that surfaced.
- Boundary survey for a 100-acre tract of National Park Service property
- Location and survey of the 10-mile Wilderness Trail corridor from Summit Level to Foot-of-Ten
- Boundary survey for various parking areas, rest areas, along the old Portage Railroad bed, and interpretation areas.
- Highway Occupancy topographic surveys for three crossings (safety factors)
- Construction survey and handicapped accessibility survey in selected areas.
I probably don’t say this enough, but we so appreciate the quality of work Keller Engineers does. The fact that they include building footprints and natural features makes these surveys super useful. I’m reminding my colleagues in other counties that their surveyors need to up their quality. F. Mark Schiavone,
Berkeley County Farmland Protection Board