Keller Engineers of New Jersey, LLC
Keller Engineers of New Jersey, LLC (KENJ) is a talented team of enthusiastic civil engineers, planners, construction inspectors and surveyors dedicated to providing exceptional service through innovative, ‘value-added’ and responsive project delivery.
In March of 2017, Keller Engineers of New Jersey, LLC (KENJ) opened its doors in Camden, New Jersey. KENJ is a sister-company of Keller Engineers, Inc. (KEI) which was founded in 1991 by Joseph G. Keller, PE. KEI’s Corporate Headquarters is located in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania and a branch office is located in State College, Pennsylvania.
The KENJ team specializes in diverse multi-disciplined technical services, including project management, contract administration, constructability reviews, highway, bridge, traffic railroad and building structure engineering, Quality Assurance/Quality Control management, freight and transportation planning, cost estimating, project scheduling and, construction management/inspection.
The Hollidaysburg office serves as Keller’s center of excellence for civil engineering and surveying services such as: land development, structural, transportation (including highway, bridge and rail), and water/wastewater engineering; bridge inspection; construction management/inspection; and funding/grant application and administration. This location has the largest concentration of personnel in our firm, housing more than 60 professionals. Supporting KENJ are corporate team members including engineers, landscape architects, environmental specialists, engineer/survey/drafting technicians, surveyors, and administrative staff.
Highlights of KENJ
- Professional Engineer: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York
- Certified Public Manager Levels 1-4, State of New Jersey
New Jersey Certifications
- Small Business Enterprise: Approved 2/23/2019
- Minority Business Enterprise: Approved 10/29/2019
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise: Applied
- Camden Business Association – Treasurer/Board of Directors
- Southern New Jersey Development Council – Board of Trustees
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) – Member 1999-Present – Board Member beginning in 2020
- American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE) – National President (2014 to 2015)
- ASHE, Southern NJ
- ITE Met Section, NY/NJ
- American Planning Association, NJ Chapter
Areas of Expertise
- Civil/Transportation Design/Building Structures
- Constructability Reviews
- Construction Management / Construction Inspection