Keller Engineers’ Water/Wastewater team provides designs for both water and wastewater systems and related components for municipalities and authorities, commercial development, and residential clients.
Our professional engineers have extensive experience completing both small and large projects, taking a client’s individual needs and financial abilities into account. Cost effective, efficient facilities tailored to the size of the customer base and consumption rate are the end result.
Our engineers stay abreast of the latest mandates from the state and federal governments, and regularly contact regulatory officials to be certain we are informed of requirement changes.
Water/Wastewater Services Include
- Wastewater Treatment Plants and Collection Systems
- Water Treatment and Distribution Systems
- Storage Tank Design
- Anaerobic Digester Design
- Water Parks
- Water Feasibility Studies and Analysis
- Act 537 Plans
- Chapter 94 Reports
- Annual Reports
- Infiltration/Inflow Analysis
- Water Storage/Treatment Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- On-Lot Wastewater Systems
- Land Planning Modules
- Well Development
- Leak Detection